Non-Abductees Anonymous

  • visions
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Click on 'Watch Film' in the left menu.
      Please don't flame me and say that being abducted is no laughing matter.
      I can understand this won't be too funny if you are an abductee.
      But sorry, I did laugh!

      http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/non_abductees

      Dave

    • Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        Dave;
        Humor should be able to be found in anything and everywhere we look. If we
        can't laugh at ourselves, then what good is laughter? I was in another city
        today visiting with relatives when we went into a store and one of those rag
        magazines was in the rack. It had the picture of an alien nose to nose with
        Hilary Clinton, and the title was something like "My hot passionate nights
        on board a space craft with Hilary."
        My cousins and I laughed out loud, as did others standing in line...and I
        had to pipe up and say "I think I know him." Anyway, if we take this too
        seriously or to heart; anything for that matter, we end up empty. I'm not
        saying we should make fun of all things, but we should see the fun in all
        things.

        Thanks for the site.
        Lee

        *************************
        Thank you to those who support our troops!
        Visit my web sites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html and
        for paranormal and UFO subjects: http://www.angelfire
        com/stars3/barbelo/index.html

        ***
        BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at www.publishamerica
        com; Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com as well as other fine book stores.

        Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what
        happens when twin Havasupai brothers discover the secrets of the Old Ones
        Ways and the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon. There is a beast inside
        all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?
        Please don't flame me and say that being abducted is no laughing matter.
        I can understand this won't be too funny if you are an abductee.
        But sorry, I did laugh!

        http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/non_abductees

        Dave

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor