ufo's are us

  • Randy Hiatt
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2003
      Is there studies/thought regarding ufo's as being built here on
      earth?

      With the stuff which was stollen from Tesla at/around his death
      there could be some serious research going on "underground"
      regarding his systems.

      Randy
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2003
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2003
          I have to say that it is obvious that a certain amount of UFOs are our own
          devices. That our gov keeps area 51 and other places as secret and as
          closed as they can so that at night they can test drive their vehicles.
          They don't just build something so expensive and never test fly it. So, in
          seeing a chevron shaped object, or triangular one that does not fit anything
          we have on records, then we must assume it is our gov making certain that
          what they have will be able to do its duty when the time comes and as the
          test get easier and easier, then they would fly further away and do more
          openly active things and risk being seen. Some secrets of this aspect of
          our government need to remain secret for security sake. In another avenue
          of thought, perhaps they are not machines designed or thought up by humans,
          but as Bob Lazlo says, back engineered from their wreckage for us to learn.
          Maybe, but however we got the technology, we can see something is here and
          if we are patient enough maybe they will tell us what it is.

          Lee

          *************************
          Thank you to those who support our troops!
          Visit my web sites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html and
          for paranormal and UFO subjects: http://www.angelfire
          com/stars3/barbelo/index.html

          ***
          BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at www.publishamerica
          com; Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com as well as other fine book stores.

          Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what
          happens when twin Havasupai brothers discover the secrets of the Old Ones
          Ways and the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon. There is a beast inside
          all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?
          > Is there studies/thought regarding ufo's as being built here on
          > earth?
          >
          > With the stuff which was stollen from Tesla at/around his death
          > there could be some serious research going on "underground"
          > regarding his systems.
          >
          > Randy

          There's "Black", "Grey" and "White" areas of research.

          In the Grey/White Area there is a lot of talk about developing Ion Drive at
          the moment.

          As to Tesla - for some reason or other (such as there are a lot of "patents"
          involved, hence it pays to keep quiet) - those working on Tesla
          technological ideas don't get that much publicity, but there is readily
          available literature.

          And the paper trail of the Theory exists. The Theory has gone under lots of
          various names.

          -Roger

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          further investigation.

        • Dianne Dunaway
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2003
            I agree that some "UFOs" may be of human military manufacture.
            I also think it is very possible that the ETs drive some craft camouflaged
            to look like human machines.
            My husband and I saw a silver colored Airstream-style motorhome (no i.d. on
            it) longer than a city bus speeding down the Parks Highway. It turned off
            about a block in front of us onto a gravel frontage road, without slowing
            down. That big vehicle sprayed gravel like a fire hose but never wobbled off
            balance, lost traction nor veered from a perfect right angle trajectory.
            It's a good thing people aren't furred like cats or my fur would be in a
            constant brush, with the odd events that occur practically every day.
            The super-motorhome was probably just a billionaire's toy, but such
            experiences do keep life interesting when even life in Alaska becomes more
            of the same old routine.

          • Dianne Dunaway
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2003
              A total change of subject (but maybe also appropriate here).
              I read or saw a bit o news lately about how animals see in the ultraviolet
              range that we don't, causing people to stand out like neon signs because of
              their "treated" with Downey, etc and/or synthetic fiber clothes. Hunters
              (especially bowhunters) had started moving on this problem in the nineties.
              Why men and Linda Howe insist on trudging around in the woods/jungle looking
              for Bigfoot/Yowie is a giggle to me. Containing our smell when we can't
              detect smells seems insurmountable at this time.
              Humans stand out like cardboard cutouts to animals visually, we stink to
              high heaven in our own natural and synthetic scents (especially probably our
              de-oderants), and are a cacophany of sounds. We might as well take a
              marching band and a light show in to the wilderness with us.
              Night vision technology has shown us not only what we've been missing but
              how easily we ourselves are seen. We can now imagine the next level of
              "sight camo" which exists (UFO tech) and therefor figure out the technology
              which will help us "see" it.

              >From: "Lee" <scribenymph@...>
              >To: <ufonet@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [UFOnet] ufo's are us
              >Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:55:28 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
              >
              >What I think the camouflage is like is it blends the craft in with the sky,
              >especially during the day. The one strong daytime sighting I had seemed
              >that way. The sky was clear, beautiful and blue with hardly a cloud in
              >sight. Out of nothingness a flash of silver filled my vision for a few
              >brief minutes. I watched as the sun glinted off this silver sliver and
              >could not see anything other than where the sun had hit...it reflected the
              >light. I think that it would have passed unnoticed if the angle wasn't
              >just
              >right when the sunlight hit that area. So, it is not like any sci-fi
              >cloaking device, but rather a blending as animals use in the wild, and
              >military use with paints and clothes.
              >
              >Lee
              >
              >*************************
              >Thank you to those who support our troops!
              >Visit my web sites: http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html and
              >for paranormal and UFO subjects: http://www.angelfire
              >com/stars3/barbelo/index.html
              >
              >***
              >BEASTS a novel of horror by C. Lee Finkle is available at
              >www.publishamerica
              >com; Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com as well as other fine book stores.
              >
              >Step into the world of sacred rites, shape shifting and horror! See what
              >happens when twin Havasupai brothers discover the secrets of the Old Ones
              >Ways and the dark side of Creation; Sister Moon. There is a beast inside
              >all of us. Which beast resides inside of you?

            • Lee

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2, 2003
                  My oldest son and his wife are avid hunters, and they wash their clothes
                  with a detergent that is made for hunters. No scents whatsoever. They don
                  t use deodorants or colognes during hunting season, and shower with a
                  special soap so they don't put off a chemical scent. Their hunting clothes,
                  I believe, are all natural fibers, such as cotton.

                  Lee