Fwd = UFO UpDate: Has NIDS Unraveled Mystery Of Animal Mutilations?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      Originally from: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...> (by way of UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>)
      Original Subject: UFO UpDate: Has NIDS Unraveled Mystery Of Animal Mutilations?
      Original Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:26:42 -0400

      From: Katharina Wilson <K_Wilson@...>
      To: ufoupdates@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:36:09 -0400
      Subject: Has NIDS Unraveled Mystery Of Animal Mutilations?

      To List members:

      I am not sure if this has made it to the UpDates List, but I
      believe it is pertinent to some of the discussions that are
      posted here.

      This complete report was sent to me by a friend and was a PDF
      (cattledeaths_tse_epidemic.pdf)

      I am only including part of the Abstract. I highly recommend
      that everyone start at:

      www.nidsci.org/articles/animal1.html

      and move on from there and read the complete 33-page report.

      If NIDS is correct, in what seems to me to be a purely
      scientific approach to the topic of animal mutilations, the
      implications are extremely serious.

      "Who is doing the mutilations and why?" and "Why leave the
      body?" are some of the questions that I, and probably others,
      will have to rethink.

      It is possible that NIDS has unraveled the mystery of animal
      mutilations?

      Title:

      "Unexplained Cattle Deaths and the Emergence of a Transmissible
      Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) Epidemic in North America"

      Published by National Institute for Discovery Science
      4975 South Polaris Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89118
      nids@...

      Abbreviations:

      "TSE: transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, a general term
      for infection in humans and all animals.

      CWD: chronic wasting disease, refers to specific TSE in deer and
      elk.

      BSE: bovine spongiform encephalopathy, refers to specific TSE in
      cattle, also known as mad cow disease.

      Scrapie: specific TSE in sheep.

      Kuru: specific TSE in humans (overlaps with CJD=Creutzfeldt-
      Jakob Disease, also a human TSE. "

      Partial Abstract:

      "We present evidence that a correlation exists between reports
      of animal mutilation and the emergence of a Transmissible
      Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) epidemic in North America:

      * We show that sharp instruments are used in animal mutilations.
      Our data contradict the conclusions of the 1980 Rommel Report
      that claims predators and scavengers could explain reports of
      cattle mutilations.

      * Using data obtained from a NIDS nationwide survey of bovine
      veterinarian practitioners, we show that certain organs are
      preferentially removed during animal mutilations.

      * We focus attention on the temporal and geographical overlaps
      between the animal mutilation and TSE epidemics in NE Colorado.
      The most highly publicized TSE epidemic in North America,
      chronic wasting disease (CWD), emerged in NE Colorado in the
      late 1960s.

      * We show evidence that patterns of animal mutilations conform
      to covert but classical wild life sampling methodologies for
      infectious diseases.

      * We show evidence in support of an epidemic of prion disease
      that is both subclinical in cattle and clinical in deer/elk in
      North America.

      * We describe evidence from two laboratories that a number of
      prion diseases in humans are misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's disease
      and therefore currently escape detection.

      *The historical record shows that high levels of infectious TSEs
      were imported from New Guinea into research facilities at Fort
      Detrick and Bethesda, Maryland after 1958 and were used for
      intensive cross-species infectivity experiments.

      * We hypothesize that animal mutilations represent both a TSE-
      disease sampling operation on domestic animals AND a graphic
      warning that the beef and venison food chain is compromised. "

      End of partial abstract by NIDS.

      -- Katharina Wilson

    • Bert ( A W R v B )
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
        Again another cover up!

        Bert RvB.

        > Original Subject: UFO UpDate: Has NIDS Unraveled Mystery Of Animal
        Mutilations?
        > Original Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:26:42 -0400
        >
        > ========================== Forwarded message begins ======================
        >
        > From: Katharina Wilson <K_Wilson@...>
        > To: ufoupdates@...
        > Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:36:09 -0400
        > Subject: Has NIDS Unraveled Mystery Of Animal Mutilations?
        >

        > To List members:
        >
        > I am not sure if this has made it to the UpDates List, but I
        > believe it is pertinent to some of the discussions that are
        > posted here.
        >
        > This complete report was sent to me by a friend and was a PDF
        > (cattledeaths_tse_epidemic.pdf)
        >
        > I am only including part of the Abstract. I highly recommend
        > that everyone start at:
        >
        > www.nidsci.org/articles/animal1.html
        >
        > and move on from there and read the complete 33-page report.
        >
        > If NIDS is correct, in what seems to me to be a purely
        > scientific approach to the topic of animal mutilations, the
        > implications are extremely serious.
        >
        > "Who is doing the mutilations and why?" and "Why leave the
        > body?" are some of the questions that I, and probably others,
        > will have to rethink.
        >
        > It is possible that NIDS has unraveled the mystery of animal
        > mutilations?
        >

        > Title:
        >
        > "Unexplained Cattle Deaths and the Emergence of a Transmissible
        > Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) Epidemic in North America"
        >
        > Published by National Institute for Discovery Science
        > 4975 South Polaris Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89118
        > nids@...
        >
        > Abbreviations:

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003