Airdrie, Alberta

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 11:26 PM
      Airdrie, Alberta

      Date: July 30, 2003
      Time: 11:50 p.m.
      email report.

      Hello , I live in a small town just outside Calgary. As I was preparing to go to bed , I noticed a bright blue object in the NW sky around 11:50 at night. The object was pulsating a bright blue white light and moved very slowly then stopped for about 10 seconds and then it vanished like the lights went out!! I lived in this area for the last 10 years and never had seen anything so strange. "the unusual thing about this, the night before I saw something similar but I though I was seeing a plane and was over tired. I find this to be quiet unusual.

      Thought I should report this to somebody

      Thanks

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
      Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2003
        Airdrie, Alberta

        Date: September 15, 2003
        Time: 1:15 a.m.

        A lady called me from Airdrie today asking if anyone had contacted me over a sighting which took place on September 15, 2003 at 1:15 a.m. While the witness was on her way to Calgary and 30 kilometers north of Airdrie she saw an object at a low level and then it shot up into the sky very quickly, and came to a complete stop.

        At this point in our conversation she told me she had pulled her car over to the side of the road, and so did approx: 10 other vehicles to watch this amazing event. On the drivers side of the road there were two cars and two freight liners which had pulled over. Also in her rear view mirror she could see two other cars doing the same.... and a couple more which were heading north bound.

        The witness was traveling on Highway #2 going south.

        When the lady first saw the object her thoughts were that it was an aircraft departing from an airport, but soon realized that in this area there was no airport. Actually the lady said the sighting would have been witnessed exactly 15 kilometers from the small town of Crossfield. and the object would have been traveling to the southwest. She thought it was odd that the object was departing at such a strange degree, keeping in mind that her first thoughts were of an aircraft. The object, when traveling up into the sky, made a sharp climb and once it arrived at a high altitude it came to a complete stop. It then shot across the sky towards the northwest and stopped again. At this point the lady pulled over to watch it. She said there was only one light on the craft which she described as being very lustrous as if one would look at a diamond. Also extremely bright ! As she and many others watched, the object moved side to side keeping at the same altitude and then it started to flash. The lady said if she had to put a shape to the object, it would have looked like a diamond.

        She rolled down her window as she watched. She wanted to hear if there was any sound coming from it. The lady also had turned her vehicle off, but no sound could be heard. The witness went on to say, there was not a sound in the area at all. Not knowing the exact height the object was sitting at, she said the size of it would have been larger than a tennis ball. She was travelling alone and became quite frightened so decided to continue on her way. She left the area.

        The witness did contact the RCMP to see if others had made a report about the sighting but no one had come forwarded.

        I have already contacted the Airdrie Echo newspaper in search of any information they might have received. I also will be making some calls and requesting information and help in trying to find out what this object may have been.

        Brian Vike, Director
        HBCC UFO Research
        Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
        Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
        HBCC UFO Forum Board
        http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
          Airdrie, Alberta

          Date: October 27, 2003
          Time: 11:00 p.m.

          A fellow gave me a call today, November 3, 2003 to make a report after reading an article on me in the Airdrie newspaper. He was talking to his neighbors the other day and they asked if the fellow who called me had witnessed anything strange on October 27, 2003 at 11:00 p.m. He said no, and asked what is was these folks saw. The couple were outside at their home and looking towards the west at the mountains and witnessed 5 very bright flashes in different parts of the sky. All the flashes that were witnessed were very low in the horizon and at least 100 times brighter than a regular flash one would have on there camera. Also the flashes were very large in size. They also mentioned the lights were at a great distance away from their location.

          I will see if I can find out if anything in that area taking place at the time of the sighting.

          Thank you to the fellow who filed this report.

          Brian Vike, Director
          HBCC UFO Research
          Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
          Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            Airdrie, Alberta

            Date: Early July 2000
            Time: Late Evening

            A gentleman called on to file a report. He first told me he lives in the next town north of Airdrie, Alberta. Back in the year 2000 he was living in Calgary, Alberta and they had just purchased the home north of Airdrie. The fellow works evenings, so one night when he finished off his shift at work, he asked a good friend if he wanted to take a drive and have a look at his new home he had purchased. He told me it was a beautiful evening and they decided to take the trip to look at the new home. They headed out, both men discussing the distance they would be traveling from Calgary to the new home. The driver thought they would be traveling some 40 kilometers, but his friend thought it would be a little further then that. The driver hit the button on the odometer which set it at zero kilometers. This way they would know just how far they were about to travel one way. The two men arrived safely at their destination and had a look around and took some time talking etc... It was starting to get later into the evening so they thought it best to get back on the road heading towards home. The passenger in the vehicle mentioned to the driver that he had in-laws living in Airdrie and would it be ok if they swung by to show the driver their home.

            As they drove along the highway outside of Airdrie the driver noticed some very bright lights coming up from behind them. The lights were very bright, has the passenger had turned around to look he commented on the brightness and how fast the lights were approaching them. Both men thinking this was a vehicle never gave it a lot of thought, other than these lights which were almost blinding to the driver.

            Now here is where the story takes a strange twist. All of a sudden the fellows came upon a large sign, it read "Country Hill Boulevard" which is the first exit to Calgary. What is puzzling is that from when the strange lights came up from behind them and to the sign which read "Country Hill Boulevard", there is a possibility that some time has gone missing. Both men do not recall driving through Airdrie at all. The driver took a look at the odometer and he noticed they may be missing 20 kilometers. As he mentioned to me, he never gave any of this much thought, but did find it rather strange. The driver also said he has driven this stretch of highway many times and nothing like this has ever taken place.

            I asked the man if he or his friend had ever had any vivid dreams and he said no. As far as he knows nothing out of the ordinary has happened to him other than this one strange event. The driver did mention that his friend did lose a little sleep over the experience.

            Thank you to the witnesses for their report.

            Website: http://www.hbccufo.com