Scoop Mark Update

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Howdy List

      I recently reported on a report and pictures I received. It was titled "Small Roundish Scoop Mark Called A "Punch Biopsy". Since I received that one report, my fingers have been running wild over the keyboard replying to emails. Report after report are coming in, not just ones that took place years ago, but recently, even as new as today. Everyone is reporting the same type of marks. After the score has cleared up a scar has been left behind in many of these
      cases. Another interesting and I guess disturbing, are reports of needle marks found after they have woken up as well. Photos are being taken and sent along to me.

      A question I have, is it something as simple as an insect bite (in the odd case) or something else in which we cannot explain. Whatever is causing these marks there seems to be one heck of a lot of them being reported. I am sure this is only the tip of the ice burg.

      I will have a full report posted once things slow down and I have time to do some more research on the topic and go over everything I have received again.

      Take care
      Brian