Re: [UFOnet] Extreme Weather - WMO issue unprecedented warning

  • Ramona West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      To whom it may concern,we as a people, we need to stand together as a whole and do something about this problem.We should all ban together and write to all leaders that we want this issue tobe taken seriously and that this is our lives instake and our earth .It is time for this change and it is up to us ,to make the change not Gov or the leaders ,we pay them not the other way around so if we stand as a whole and our voices are loud and clear they we have to do something or these leaders will not have a job .Ban together my friends it is time .A concerned human being would not let this happen .We are not without POWER.I myself love this world and all the beauty it holds .Ramona

      visions <visions@...> wrote:
      A heartfelt plea here from a crop circle researcher friend Colin Andrews on the critical situation of our planet.
      Regards
      Dave