Fwd = [CC Announcements] Crop Circle News - 6th July 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Original Subject: [CC Announcements] Crop Circle News - 6th July 2003
      Original Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:50:48 +0100

      Just a quick update on some new crop formations;

      There is a new formation at Litchfield, just off the A34 (and conveniently
      close to a layby and track!).

      An impressive new design has appeared at North Down, nr Beckhampton in
      Wiltshire. Consisting of 100's of small circles and crescents in a radial
      design, it's located not far from a similar design from last year.

      There is a third new formation in Barton-le-Clay which is a pentacle with
      'sun rays' coming out from it.

      Lastly a fourth new formation appeared last night at Green Street, Avebury.
      More information from this as soon as I receive it.
      I will also add aerial photos and more information as soon as I receive
      them.

      For more information, bookmark http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/

      This brings the total formations for 2003 to 34 in the UK (six for July)
      with over 30 formations overseas.

      regards,
      Paul

      --