Re: [UFOnet] Alien influence on Human development

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi Dave

      Glad you liked that post as compared to some of my other posts.

      One of the main themes I am on is the conflict between people of different
      belief systems.

      There are people pro-UFOs versus people anti-UFOs; and I see the conflcvit
      of those "pro" something and others "anti" as the same old pattern
      throughout our history.

      As to Einstein I have a connection for him possibly being influenced by some
      unknown source for his ideas.

      Einstein was working from Boskovic; and Boskovic was saying much the same as
      Einstein: Boskovic was working from Pythagoras; Pyathgoras got his
      information from initiation into the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt ----- i.e.
      the Ancient Wisdom ---- and where did the Ancients get their wisdom
      from? --- they say "gods" - culture bearers.

      -Roger