Alien influence on Human development

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      Alien Influence on Human Development

      Jenny Randles reports:

      "A man (whom I always considered to be an ordinary man interested in UFOs
      but who professed to be an alien) persuaded my colleague Peter Warrington
      and I to arrange a meeting with one of the country's leading experimental
      physicists. We felt complete idiots making the request and expected to be
      told that we were crackpots. Instead, the scientist invited us to his
      laboratory at London University college..

      "The three of us went down there and spent a fascinating day. The scientist
      demonstrated a from of free gravity device that he was attempting to perfect
      and which appeared to rely upon a novel understanding of energy. After
      telling us to keep his identity secret until he was ready to face the world
      (a request we have always compiled with), he then announced that he was
      given the research that set him on this path by a man who professed to be an
      alien. He had no idea if the person really was from Mars or from Millwall,
      but he was certainly able to offer useful; scientific ideas.

      "The 'alien' that we brought with us added a new batch of inter-dimensional
      physics to this scientist's notebook. Although we could not decipher if it
      was gibberish or brilliance, the scientist seemed intrigued by the that
      data. We went home not much the wiser, but mindful of the motto that there
      are indeed more things in heaven and earth than we can dream of in our
      philosophy.

      "All of this could no doubt be explained in mundane ways. But 'strangers in
      our midst' who 'direct the flow' of human knowledge are far more common than
      you might think. Several ufologists have mentioned similar incidents to me.

      "Of course, the scientists involved in these secret confrontations prefer
      not to talk about these things, because they have to live in the mundane
      reality of research grants and university tenures where one whiff that your
      work is based on help from another dimension and you might as well fill out
      your P45."

      Jenny Randles also says:

      "John Keel reports that there are a number of recorded instances throughout
      history where important discoveries seem to have been handed to individuals
      by mysterious strangers who simply disappeared."

      Given this scenario of mysterious strangers influencing human development;
      it does not match the one that some researchers are looking for , namely
      some obvious "alien" telling humans some advanced knowledge.

      In Daniken's theorising - ETS long ago in our past encountered ancient man
      and set man on the path to science. One's mind-eye thinks of some spaceship
      landing and an alien getting out to communicate with a cave man. But if it
      is the "mysterious stranger" contact scenario throughout history and
      prehistory, then that is a completely different thing to what researchers
      are expecting when they start their looking.

      Also another point:

      Professor of Anthropology Jeremy A Sabloff slagged off Daniken's Ancient
      astronaut ideas, by accusing him of racism, he said to Daniken the
      following :

      "I remarked, that virtually all his examples of the evidence of 'ancient
      astronauts' and their major impacts on historical developments came from
      either 'third world' or 'primitive' peoples, and not from Western
      civilisation. The inference was clear: non-Western peoples were incapable of
      'advanced' developments and so needed outside help, while Western peoples
      were capable and did not need aid. Why did he not offer any examples of
      ancient astronauts coming to aid Michelangelo in his marvelous paintings in
      the Sistine Chapel, for instance?'

      Daniken replied that he would have to think about it.

      But now given the scenario of "mysterious strangers" we have the answer to
      Sabloff's criticism: There might have been alien influence on the course of
      human development all over the world, and Daniken's ideas are not racist, he
      was merely emphasising one particular are of the at alien influence namely
      in the remote past, but a search shows that this subtle influence is
      everywhere in the world.

      It emphasises that may be the criticisms raised by anti- UFO believers can
      be answered if one cares to do the proper research. But the anti-UFO
      believers would most likely not want their criticisms shown to be
      "groundless". Daniken has of course made some mistakes (which he has
      admitted to), but the basic idea of his - if properly checked could be
      verified, but anti-UFO believers would not like that. 'They' have their
      'beliefs' and would much prefer to continue believing their 'beliefs.'

      Reference

      Investigating the truth behind MIB, Jenny Randles, Piatkus, UK 1997 p 170 -
      171

      The Cities of Ancient Mexico, Jeremy A Sabloff, Thames and Hudson, USA,
      1989, p 144
    • visions
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Thanks for an interesting post Roger.
        Travelling further along this route one might consider that in a universe consisting of total energy, who knows from where originate the ideas which motivate our Edisons or Einsteins?
        Perhaps none of us are isolated from 'bleedthroughs' of knowledge from a million different cosmic sources.
        OK maybe I'm plugged into a different source than Einstein but........
        Regards
        Dave Haith
[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          Hi Dave

          Glad you liked that post as compared to some of my other posts.

          One of the main themes I am on is the conflict between people of different
          belief systems.

          There are people pro-UFOs versus people anti-UFOs; and I see the conflcvit
          of those "pro" something and others "anti" as the same old pattern
          throughout our history.

          As to Einstein I have a connection for him possibly being influenced by some
          unknown source for his ideas.

          Einstein was working from Boskovic; and Boskovic was saying much the same as
          Einstein: Boskovic was working from Pythagoras; Pyathgoras got his
          information from initiation into the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt ----- i.e.
          the Ancient Wisdom ---- and where did the Ancients get their wisdom
          from? --- they say "gods" - culture bearers.