Re: [UFOnet] Homophobics and UFOs

  • richard.whitehead@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Quote: If a person is not involved in some
      sort of sexual activity, the conventional wisdom says that something is
      wrong with him or her.
      Unquote

      Well, when you get right down to it, the one variety of sexual activity that
      you don't find in nature (absent some sort of problem) is celibacy. So if you
      want to condemn some group as "unnatural", priests are the first to spring to
      mind.

      Quote: The article is based on quick deductions and generalizations. First,
      how does a change in physical build necessarily denote immaturity? Unquote

      The article talks about emotional, not physical, immaturity, indicating that
      you skimmed the article without understanding it. Nice that you then accuse
      the author of writing "based on quick deductions and generalizations".