Abduction - Contact Cases

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi Listers

      A while ago I mentioned I received a rather large envelope which contained 92 pages of hand written notes from a person who lives in Ontario, Canada who claims to have had an abduction experience. I also received pieces of a tee shirt, and other material to have tested for any unknown substances on these bits. Anyway, I just wanted to let you folks know I am still working on this case, although I have to say I am not big on this type of stuff. I would rather stick to chasing down plain old UFO sighting. But it is a learning experience for this guy.

      Then last week, I received an email from a doctor who is living here in British Columbia, Canada who has had many sightings in his past, but also claims to have made contact with beings. I will be meeting this fellow and getting his story. I have been talking to him by way of phone right now. It is an interesting case.

      Plus on June 5, 2003, just the other day. I did an interview with a radio station, but before I got to the interview, I talked to a staff member who works for the radio station. This person went on to tell me of contact which was made many years ago with the parents young children. Now both the son, now 37 years old, and the daughter 34 years old. Both of the kids will not even talk about what happened to them many years ago in Ontario, Canada. From my discussion with the Mom, even now the son gets very emotional over the topic, and is very frightened, same with the daughter. Not much will be done on this case due to not being able to speak with the two people who had this event happen to them.

      So a couple of things I have on the go.

      Take care
      Brian