Houston, British Columbia Sighting

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      Houston, British Columbia

      Date: June 5, 2003
      Time: 1:30 a.m.
      Local call.
      5 witnesses
      Boomerang shaped craft:

      On June 5, 2003 at 1:30 a.m. I received a telephone call, in which I missed by seconds. A witness was trying to get a hold of me, to inform me that if I jumped into my vehicle and headed west out of town (Houston) I would have been able to witness the object they were all watching.

      The witness telephoned me again this morning at 8:15 a.m. and filed her report. I also talked with others who also witnessed this object. I am just about to do the weekly radio spot with CJFW FM, plus I did a an interview a while ago with CFBV FM for their news. I will be requesting if other folks had observed this object that they contact me. Also the witness mentioned they would have never called me that early in the morning if they weren't sure of what they were seeing, and being so strange. Plus as I said above, if I would have hurried out the door I would have seen it for myself, so the witnesses said.

      A few minutes drive west of Houston, five witnesses watched a huge object move silently and low over the tree line.

      Just before 1:30 a.m. the witness woke up as she heard her youngest child get up. As the Mom made her way through their home, she walked by one of the windows and saw a very bright light/object. As she stared at it, she noticed that it was moving very slowly and was of an enormous size. She told me she screamed for her husband to get out of bed, which he did. Because of all the commotion the parents were making, their other two children got up to see what was going on. One of the youngster said, "what is that big flashlight doing in the sky"?

      The folks who were watching the object said, there had to have been others who saw it, due to it's size, brightness and rate of speed. Also they noted they could hear freight liners traveling on the highway at the time of their sighting.

      The witnesses described the object as being boomerang in shape with a massive white/yellow glow around it. There were large bright light white lights in the center of the object. They heard not a sound from it, also the dogs took no notice of it. The sighting lasted approx: 3 minutes and disappeared behind the treeline and towards the southwest.

      After the event was over, the Mom had a problem in getting back to sleep as what she saw frightened her very much.

      Brian
      HBCC UFO Research