Yahoo group 1 - UFO sightings recorded information line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
      Dear Members,
      You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
      line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
      feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
      topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
      group or forthcoming meeting etc.

      Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

      Calls are charged at normal national rates.
      Best regards,
      Chris Rolfe
      UFO Monitors East Kent.
      England