Sumerian Nibiru - radio interview today

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Sumerian Nibiru - radio interview today

      Listen in today at 5:30 eastern time(5/31)where I will discuss the
      sumerian information of Nibiru and the Anunnaki. I will also be
      discussing some of the latest advances in space science and upcoming
      NASA projects.

      http://radio.nexusdomain.org/sch.htm

      Chariots of the Gods (the mini series)

      New videos posted in the complete series of 4 parts where I discuss the
      sumerian information with one of the lead characters in the mini series,
      Mel.

      http://www.chariotsofthegods.com/portals_features.html