PLANET X CLONES

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 6:37 PM
      Here is an interesting email exchange and article...

      http://www.planet-x.150m.com/cpletter.html
      http://www.planet-x.150m.com/hazlewood.html

      Jason Martell

      ----------------
    • R.Howe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 10:22 PM
        Jason it is getting sad when all I hear from you
        lately is discrediting all other researchers,if
        nothing happens then you'll be on top of the world.I
        remember last year you were promoting Zeta talk and
        were even showing the shift video over your site.Then
        the ufo convention happened and your tune changed.Its
        real sad because you were one of the reasons I became
        a researcher and when I discovered that Kennedy Space
        Center was built on top of an ancient structure
        simular to the one in Baalbek Lebannon you didnt seem
        to interested in it because you never got back to me
        or my group. I was looking foward to sharing our finds
        with your group but I see now you are to busy tapping
        into the money from your web-sites endevours.I am
        still curious to know what happened to you? But I see
        now!
        --- Jason Martell <jason@...> wrote:
        > Here is an interesting email exchange and article...
        >
        > http://www.planet-x.150m.com/cpletter.html
        > http://www.planet-x.150m.com/hazlewood.html
        >
        > Jason Martell

        =====