Fwd = Crop Circle News - more new stuff - 4th May 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pv@...>
      Original Subject: Crop Circle News - more new stuff - 4th May 2003
      Original Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 16:37:54 +0100

      Hi all,

      As quite a few people are using the crop circle research guestbook for all
      manner of interesting discussions, I've decided to expand upon this idea
      and introduce a new section to www.cropcircleresearch.com and create a new
      'Discussion Forums' section.

      I've created some initial forums, but feedback and suggestions are always
      welcome. You can visit these at www.cropcircleresearch.com/forums/ and it
      will hopefully inspire even more chat and discussion, and perhaps be a bit
      clearer as to where certain topics are being discussed.

      Please enjoy, and let me know if you encounter any problems.

      regards,
      Paul

      --
      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---