Fwd = Crop Circle News (technical bulletin) - 4th May 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:39 PM
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pv@...>
      Original Subject: Crop Circle News (technical bulletin) - 4th May 2003
      Original Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 11:09:30 +0100

      Hi all,

      Just a brief update on technical developments over at
      www.cropcircleresearch.com

      I've now added a "skinning" system to the main database engine. This is
      aimed at people who have added "The International Crop Circle Database" to
      your own websites and means that you can integrate the database into your
      own site, and it will fit the style and design of your own site. This is
      known in the computer industry as 'skinning', ie. giving a specific skin to
      the look of something.

      If you would like to incorporate this, please email me for specific details
      (as it requires a site ID for your site, for security reasons).

      The benefit of this is that you can allow readers of your own site to
      interrogate my master database, but the results will come back in a way
      that looks like it's all part of your own site.

      regards,
      Paul

      --
      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---