Two Terrace, British Columbia Sighting Reports

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Hi List

      Below are two short reports I received yesterday. Also working on a really interesting one which is of a glowing sphere and was seen in three different locations, Houston, Quick & Telkwa, B.C. The strange thing about it is, that it flew low over the tree tops, moved very erratic and even at times came to a complete stop. So I am gathering information, or speaking with the witnesses who had contacted me and hope to have a full report ready to post soon.

      Take care
      Brian
      HBCC UFO

      Terrace, British Columbia

      Date: April 28, 2003
      Time: 10:10 p.m.
      email report

      On 2003-04-28, at 2210 hrs.an object was spotted at a high altitude, 10 Km, object from south-west to
      north east. Uncommonly high speed because it did cross the firmament in less than 30 seconds. No meteorite or other natural phenomenon.

      Thanks to the witness for their report

      Terrace, British Columbia

      Date: April 30, 2003
      Time: 9:45 to 10:40 p.m.
      email report

      On April 30 two witnesses watched a total of 17 objects all over the sky. Up to 4 at
      the same time. 5 of those came close and were blinking and seemed to be reacting/responding to light signals. Other's were hidden and showed themselves for 1-5 seconds only. (Name deleted) and myself witnessed for the first time ever " GOLDEN-YELLOWISH " flashes by one of the crafts. This was one of the most dramatic aerial displays I have witnessed in the last 12 years!! Too bad you could not observe AND document this happening! Very impressive to say the least.

      Thanks to the witness for their report.