Re: [UFOnet] Re: 'Smoking gun' UFO films to be released soon?

  • visions
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 1945
      Thanks Joe - yes the amount of great material out there on the web on sound interviews is incredible.
      Sometimes I feel the written word allows greater understanding and assimilation.
      And of course it seems more permanent for the archivists etc
      Does take an absolute age though - but if everybody did one transcription a year, we'd be knee deep in 'em!
      Regards
      Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 1945
        Hello People:
        I am new to this group and find it very interesting. Hope to
        be visiting here a lot more in the near future. In the meantime does
        anyone know of a good link that tells the :When, where, etc. of
        upcoming UFO Conferences, conventions, meets, Seminars or the like?
        We (myself and some friends) would like to attend such seminars etc.
        so long as they deal with the UFO subject matter. Any help is greatly
        appreciated. Either post here or send to LeonDChartran@....

        Thankfully
        Leon