Houston, British Columbia

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2003
      Houston, British Columbia

      Date: April 11, 2003
      Time: 8:00 p.m.
      4 Witnesses:
      Very creditable witnesses:

      A fellow stopped me while I was heading out the door of our local grocery store here in Houston, B.C. today (April 14, 2003). He said to me that he had his first UFO sighting the other night. There were four witnesses to this sighting. On April 11, 2003 at 8:00 p.m., which was a Friday evening 4 witnesses were just west of Houston in an area called the Houston Estates. There are a number of homes in the area. One of the witnesses saw something funny and told everyone else to look.

      Looking south towards the Morice River, from the Houston Estates they noticed the strangest set of lights. It was very low in altitude, and sitting above the Morice Valley Road. I was told the only thing which could be seen on it were the three colored lights. The witness said it was as if the object was rotating, as the lights kept changing position. The color of the lights were, yellow, blue and red. The strange thing about this sighting is that I was told that the object was witnessed for approx: 10 minutes. Also if one would picture someone making a drawing of a Christmas Tree, (just a simple sketch) this would have been how this object moved. So starting say from the top of a tree, it zipped down and out to it's left, then moved quickly straight back in. ( say towards the trunk of the tree). Then dropped a bit and continued doing this until in was noted to have dropped a good distance in height. He told me whatever it was moved extremely fast, then would come to a complete stop. Then once again continuing to move at a high rate of speed making the same maneuvers over and over again. The object would have been approx: 2 miles away from the peoples location. Binoculars were brought out so they could get a better look at it, I was told all that could be seen was the lights, no shape or body to the object. The object/lights vanished instantly after the 10 minutes of viewing.

      Anyway how, this is a raw report and I am in the works of contacting the other three witnesses to gather more information on this sighting.

      Take care
      Brian
      HBCC UFO Research

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2003
        Houston, British Columbia

        Date: April 21, 2003
        Time: 11:45 p.m.
        Weather conditions: Clear
        Witness: 2
        Local call:

        I had a local call today from a Houston resident who asked if I was free and if I would be able to drop by his home. I jumped into the car and drove the 2 kilometers east from Houston to his home, where they have a large farm. When I arrived I was greeted by the fellow who asked if I would come in and listen to a story of a strange event that took place April 21, 2003, at 11:45 p.m..

        We sat down and he explained that he was walking home from his bothers place, (which runs along highway #16). As he got to where their driveway meets the highway, he saw a large blackened object (craft) flying very low over top the tree line and across the highway heading in an easterly direction coming from the west (?). He told me what caught his attention to the object was that being a completely clear night and gazing up at the stars there was a large part of the sky in which no stars were visible, but only the outline of something huge and dark in color. As we watched it a number of rolls of lights came on, which scared him darn near out of his pants. He told me he ran the short distance to their home and yelled to his mother to come out and look at what he was watching. Both of them stood looking at this massive object "slowly" fly by. All of a sudden the lights that were visible which had just came on, went out. Due to the farm having a great deal of trees around it, they soon started to lose sight of what ever it was that was flying by. (HBCC UFO Note: I asked if they could give me a rough idea what the shape of this object looked like. Both said it looked as if it might have been triangular in shape. How they came to this idea was due to the lights which came on. The witnesses said the rolls of lights on the underside of the craft seemed to sweep back from a point on an angle. (direction the craft was heading - so the front of it) Or to give a better idea may be if one was looking at a flight of geese in a V formation. The main colors of the lights were white, with some green/red also in the mix. They also reported that it looked as if there were three large rolls of the lights on the underside. I also asked if they could tell me the rough size of it. They both said it was "massive", then looked at one another hoping, I guess one would come up with a better description of just how big this was. They said it had to have been close to the size of a large jet airliner, or a bit larger.

        The sighting lasted approx: for 10 to 12 seconds before they lost sighting of it, after looking around the area where they live I figured that would have been a long time to view this due to so many trees which would have started to block their view of the object. "No" sound was heard what so ever. They also have a large dog in which seemed to be disturbed as the craft flew on by so they said. The fellow said the object was approximately 400 to 500 feet above the tree tops, which was pretty darn low. (HBCC UFO Note: I wondered if the object had made some kind of change in it's flight path before the witness caught sight of it. These folks live right below Mount Harry Davis, so if it came from over top the mountain it would have had to drop approx: 1500 feet to arrive at the height the people reported seeing it at. Or I wondered if the object had flown from the south, which would have taken it over, or close to the town of Houston, B.C. and then made it's turn easterly. Another strange thing they mentioned. (a little sketchy here), but their impression of it was that it had a large body to it. Meaning it wasn't so much flat, but more raised at the top of it. ( Bulging at the top, but curved if one had blown up a balloon - They could not be completely sure of this, but as I mentioned, it was their impression of how they saw it).

        The Mom said she hardly slept that night just thinking about it, the fellow didn't seem to have a problem with it after it was all done and over with. But I could certainly hear the excitmentment in their voices when they spoke about this event.

        (HBCC UFO Note: Last year for all of 2002, as many of you know I dealt with a large amount of reported sightings. But I did not have many, or any come to think of it, these triangle sighting. This year, 2003 I have had a number of reports of these types of objects flying around my area here in the north, plus sightings from the lower mainland. I am starting to scratch what hair I have left on this bald head wondering what the heck is going on up here. I still am getting reported sightings from local residents, from Houston, Telkwa and Smithers of military vehicles which were running around the area after the July 29, 2002 sighting. Actually the first week in August 2002 when everything started showing up. Also what is interesting is, that more folks are coming forward telling me of all the flights that took place in the first week of August 2002 around these areas. Unmarked aircraft, both fixed wing and helicopters. And folks I can confirm a lot of this as I saw many of these aircraft myself. And they all were flying right over the tree tops, just as if they were looking for something. If that the case or not, I don't really know. But I have no doubt in my mind something major has, and still is taking place around the pacific northwest here in British Columbia.The witnesses, or most of them I can say are good reliable folks. Matter of fact even a few of the reports have come from people in positions of authority of different kinds. I also know I am only receiving a small fraction of the reports, as every week I hear of another sighting coming from a second or third party member. I don't bother to report these as I want the actual witness to step forward to give their account of what they saw. But there are still so many who are not wanting to come forward.

        There has been a few other strange things that have taken place along Highway #16 throughout all the communities and I am working on an article on this as well. Why this area is anyone's guess. I know one thing for sure, there has been a "ton" of lights/objects seen flying south up over and through the Morice River Valley (or road). Now this may be reaching for the stars, but I am trying to think of everything I can to give me a clue to why so many sightings. Why so many being seen heading in the Morice area. Someone brought up an idea to me, saying that the government had closed a part of the Telkwa mountain range down because they transplanted some Caribou a few years ago to the area. Made me "think". It may be just that, not wanting the snowmobiles frightening the animals which i certainly can understand, but then again is there possibly another reason. (See the old brain is still working. -:)))

        Anyway, there you have the short version of things, also working on a case out of Humboldt, Saskatchewan which took place on April 19th, 2003. So I will see what I gather out of that one as well and I will post any results I receive on it.

        Take good care everyone.

        Brian
        HBCC UFO Research

        BTW - If folks head over to visit my site these days, on my home page there is some text which tells of a new site that I am building up through the server I am with now, Telus. They give everyone ten mbs of free space, and with no pop up ads. So I am still keeping the site I have now, and it will be updated all the time, but my new site will contain only Canadian UFO reports and other Canadian information/material. It is a simple site, really fast loading and all reports will be posted there as well. Keep in mind I am still working on it and adding a little everyday until I have moved all I am going to move from the website I am on now.

      • hbccufo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
          Houston, British Columbia

          Date: July 27, 2003
          Time: 11:30 p.m. (exactly)

          This morning (July 28, 2003) I received a telephone call from a Houston resident, and good friend who asked if anyone from the Houston area had made a sighting report. I said no, as I had not received anything at this time. The fellow who made the report is very credible and also is a good friend.

          The gentleman was sitting outside on his porch last night at 11:30 p.m. (July 27, 2003), he said there was not a cloud in the sky, no moon and a sky filled with stars. He told me he looked towards the east and then looked towards the west scanning the night sky. As he looked straight down his driveway, which he is then facing west, 10 degrees above the tree-line the witness spotted a great big bright white light moving very slowly in a northerly direction and was observed for approx: 3 seconds. He said the light was at least 3 times brighter than the planet Venus. He also said it looked as if the light just faded out, just as if you were watching a light bulb slowly going off. As the witness noted, it wasn't a star or planet. No tail was observed coming off the light.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Brian Vike, Director
          HBCC UFO Research
          Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
          Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
          email: hbccufo@...
          Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

        • hbccufo
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2003
            Houston, British Columbia

            Date: July 31, 2003
            Time: 11:30 p.m.
            Local Call.

            This reported sighting took place just over Houston, B.C.

            A Houston resident telephoned me today to explain what she saw out her bedroom window. The witness had jumped into bed ready for a night's sleep when something caught her attention, her bedroom window faced the northeastern portion of the sky. She saw a extremely bright white light flying at a low altitude and it shot across the sky. When she first noticed it, the light/object was traveling in a straight line, but then before she lost sight of it the object it zig zagged and disappeared. (The witness is going to give me a sketch of what the event looked like).

            No tail was observed trailing the object, no sound was heard as the witness said she had her window open due to it being very warm out. The witness said the object was approx: the size of her finger nail. Another interesting thing about this sighting was that the light/object had a number of lights running around the outside of it, and all white in color. The event lasted approx: 4 seconds.

            The sighting scared the witness enough that she had a hard time getting to sleep that night.

            Thank you to the lady who made the report.

            Brian Vike, Director
            HBCC UFO Research

            --------------

            Houston, British Columbia

            Date: July 31, 2003
            Time: approx: 11:35 p.m.
            Local Call.

            Another call came in today from two witnesses who reside just west of Houston, B.C. A husband a wife were out finishing up their farm chores when they both witnessed a bright white light moving quickly towards the northeast. They reported that the light was very low and flying over the town of Houston. I talked with the husband and he said the whole event lasted no more than a few seconds, but what caught them off guard was the fact that the light zig zagged low across the sky. He said it was the strangest thing, meaning they never witnessed anything like this due to the fact that the light moved so erratically and low in the sky. (HBCC UFO Note: I believe the two reports are certainly connected due to the explanation that was given in both reports.

            I will be talking more to both witnesses and gathering additional information on this event.

            Thank you to the folks for their report.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2004
              Houston, British Columbia

              Date: February 3, 2004
              Time: 7:06 a.m.

              This sighting took place approx: 5 kilometers west of Houston, British Columbia. The area where the sighting took place has been a very active location for numerous sightings over 2002 and 2003. The farm I visited today (February 4, 2003) sits high above the Bulkley Valley and these folks and their neighbors have a terrific view of all the surroundings.

              A witness called me on the morning of February 4, 2004 to report that she and her husband both saw something that didn't look right. The woman gets up early to get her husband and children ready for the day's work and school. As she made her way through her home at 7:06 a.m. she walked by the kitchen sink, stopped, backed up and gave a call out for her husband to come and have a look at what she was watching.

              Both stood inside their home looking out the window at a moon sized object. It's color was very bright, (a good example would be if you were sitting looking into a camp fire watching the bright colored flames shooting up). This object was "bright"! The witness only could guess as to the shape of it, but thought it was circular. She reported to me the top of the object was domed shaped for sure. (also what is very important in this story is that it was completely dark outside, the sun had not started to rise).

              The farm the family owns is very large, and there is a great deal of pasture. From the kitchen where they observed the object, there is a clump of poplar and spruce trees. Then behind that is another opening of pasture area, then another row or clump of trees. In-between these rows of trees, is where the object was seen moving about. Not in an erratic fashion at all, it just dropped down slowly and "stopped"!

              Since the orange glowing object was staying stationary at the time, the lady grabbed her video camera and started to shoot some film from the kitchen window. Because what she and her husband were watching was certainly strange looking, she thought about making a move to the outside onto the patio. She ran quickly to the front door, opened it and went outside with video camera in hand. When she looked over to the area where the object was sitting, or had been ....it had vanished. The woman ran back inside to the kitchen window again, and there it was, sitting stationary and shining very brightly. So she shot a little more footage until it just blinked out.

              After I took the call about the sighting, I asked was she going to be at home for a while, and if so, I would like to come out to have a look around. I also wanted to take a look at the footage and do the report of the sighting. The witness said it would be fine if I wanted to come up to their home right away, so I grabbed my keys and headed out.

              I was greeted by the witnesses when I arrived and she explained exactly what they saw, showed me where the object was located and where she was standing when filming. The lady then showed me into the kitchen and told me that this is where she first noticed it. She then took me outside and pointed to where the object was when she tried to capture it on film.

              I said you are kidding, because it would not have mattered from either location the lady was filming from, the object should have been visible. With winter here the popular trees had already dropped their leaves months ago. There were not many spruce trees in the area to block out such a large object. Why the witness could not see it when she went outdoors is a mystery to me, there was nothing to block out this large orange glowing object. I could see clearly through the first set of trees to the second row. So why the light disappeared has me baffled.

              We went back into the house so she could let me view the footage she shot. What I viewed was a totally blackened area, there was no light from an approaching sunrise. The object as the witness described to me was sitting exactly where she told me it was. It was a brilliant orange light and extremely large in size. Something else I found interesting was one of the larger popular trees which was in front of the light, (closest to their home and at the edge of the open field) there is what looks like a string of lights which is running down the tree. When I first looked at this part in the footage it reminded me as if one was looking at a set of Christmas lights running from the top branches downward to about half the length of the tree. The lights also spread out over a few of the larger branches as well. These streamers of light were also very bright.

              I eventually left the witnesses home and drove up the road to look around away from the site where the object had been seen. But from the vantage point I was at now, I was able to look over all the fields and the valley below. I did not see anything out of the norm. I also drove back down the road and stopped at the side of the road and looked around the area where the large object was spotted, again I saw no signs of any kind of disturbance in the snow or around and on any of the trees.

              So what the husband and wife witnessed is an unknown for now.

              I was also given a copy of the tape to have it looked at.

              Brian Vike, Director
              HBCC UFO Research
              Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
              email: hbccufo@...
              Home phone 250 845 2189
              http://www.hbccufo.com