Terrace, British Columbia

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
      Terrace, British Columbia

      Date: March 23, 2003
      Time: In-between 2:00 & 3:00 a.m.

      I live in Terrace B.C., and just out of curiosity I was wondering if there was any UFO sightings in March 21,2003 in the Terrace area. I was sitting outside of my Kenny street home at approx: 2-3 in the morning having a smoke. When I looked up at the stars I noticed a large bright light. I didn't thing anything of it until it went underneath the clouds. That is when I freaked out and ran inside. Please e-mail me ASAP with or without info about this. Thanx.

      HBCC UFO Note: A little more information on the sighting below.

      Thank you so much for e-mailing me back. When I was watching the light I did not notice any strange movements. It just went horizontally across the sky. I have no idea how high it was, like I said it went underneath the clouds. It was the same height the whole time. But I know that planes don't fly underneath the clouds, especially at 2-3 in the morning. I didn't watch it for long. When I saw it I got scared and ran inside. Sorry if this is not much help. If I can help in any other way please e-mail me at . (Witness information deleted)

      HBCC UFO Research

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2003
        Terrace, British Columbia

        Date April 11, 2003
        Time: approx: 10:30 p.m.
        Toll Free Hotline:

        A gentleman called to report another sighting in the Terrace, B.C. area on April 11, 2003. He put his girlfriend on the telephone and she explained what it was she had witnessed. The witness said her and her boyfriend were burning off the grass from around their garden, she looked up and noticed to very bright lights. One of the lights was heading to the northeast, which was in the direction towards Kitwanga, B.C. from there location and the other in the opposite direction. The "lights" were at a very high level and lasted for approx: a second or two. The color of the lights were reported as being a silver/white. She called her boyfriend to look up, but everything happened so quickly he missed seeing the lights.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        HBCC UFO Research

      • hbccufo
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2003
          Hi List

          This is one of three sighting reports I received. Two reports last Sunday night which were telephoned into me and another today (all taking place in Terrace, B.C.). I still have the other reports to type up and will post later on.

          Thank you
          Brian

          Terrace, British Columbia

          Date: May 9, 2003
          Time: 10:35 p.m.
          Toll Free Hotline

          I received a telephone call from a Terrace, B.C. resident using the toll free hotline, he wanted to report a strange sighting he witnessed on May 9, 2003. It was a cloud-ness night and this witness was walking from the north end of his property towards his home and was looking at the night sky, viewing the northeastern part of the sky he noticed a strange, small, out of place light. As the witness watched the light, it began to grow in size, and grew in brightness by the second. Within 5 to 6 seconds the light went from being the approx: size and brightness of a star to approx: double the size of the moon. The light, or object was traveling at a very high altitude heading toward the southwest and at this point straight over top of him, still at a high altitude. After the light/object had disappeared from the fellows sight, another strange light showed up some 5 minutes later.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.
          HBCC UFO Research

          Please Note: All UFO sighting reports HBCC UFO Research receives will be posted at my new website. "No pop-up ads folks. This site can be found at: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

        • hbccufo
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 27, 2003
            Hi List

            Just in from Terrace, British Columbia. I will be calling the witness tomorrow for more details. Also today I received some really awesome photos of a daylight sighting. A number of balls of white/silver colored lights can be seen flying underneath a rainbow. Plus just before all this took place, and still dark blue lights were photographed. I will be posting these to my site in a while, and I am calling the witnesses Sunday to get a report on this and some other things seen in the area.

            Terrace, British Columbia

            Date: September 27, 2003
            Time: 10:25 p.m.
            email report.

            Hi Brian,

            I was sitting outside facing west when a huge saucer, 4 times moon size, materialized out of nowhere right in front of me. I was not looking in any way just listening to music and relaxing after a 10 hour day of splitting firewood. This object of intensive white color did have a saucer shape and the outline was in light red.
            The object must have been only 35-40 meters, or even closer, away AND it was not sitting still but moving up and down. I got very scared and my heart started pumping like crazy..I am still shaking.. The whole scenario lasted for only 15 seconds before the saucer became invisible.. There was some heat coming from it and it stank like rotten eggs...sulphur like smell but somehow different!!
            Everything took place just 10 minutes ago..

            I am still shaking..

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            Brian Vike, Director
            HBCC UFO Research
            Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free call.
            Home - Phone/Fax 1 250 845 2189
            HBCC UFO Forum Board
            http://216.147.50.102/HBCC-UFO/index.php
            email: hbccufo@...
            Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm

          • hbccufo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2004
              Terrace, British Columbia

              Date: May 16, 2004
              Time: 11:00 p.m.

              On Sunday evening, May 16, 2004 a resident at the Skeena Valley Trailer Park stepped outside at 11:00 p.m. to view a couple of comets through a 10x50 binoculars.

              Looking up he sees a strange cluster of lights off a bit to the side. Putting the glass on them he describes the sight as a flying Christmas tree. Pale yellow light was coming from three rows of square windows running horizontally, one row above the other. They were also in a vertical line. There wasn't time to count them, but an estimation would have placed more than ten in each row. No wings or body outline could be seen and no sound was heard. From the spacing of the windows the crafts length was estimated to be twice the size of a 737 Jet.

              It was traveling much slower than the usual planes coming and going to the airport. The direction of travel indicated that it had passed over the north side of our airport and went past the north end of Copper Mountain. The estimated altitude was about 1000 feet and it was in view for one minute.

              One at the rear of it was a light blue light on the left or port side. On the right or starboard side there was a bright red light. In-between these lights was a dimmer white light. This configuration is different from that used on earth. Here the lights on ships and planes is red on the port (left) side and green on the starboard (right) side. On the ships the red and green lights can only be seen together from a narrow angle from the front and rear.
              The reason is to be able to determine the direction of the ships travel. On aircraft, the red and green wing tip lights are visible from all directions, but there is a distinctive flashing tail light. A check with out airport showed that nothing fitting this description had ever landed there.

              Thank you to the person for this report.

              Brian Vike, Director
              HBCC UFO Research

              Home - Phone 250 845 2189
              email: hbccufo@...