Re: [UFOnet] OT - Request for Info!

  • bethjoy20@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
      I agree - "Witnessed" was a great read.

      In a message dated 4/6/2003 5:34:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      visions@... writes:

      > All I can say Tim is that I found Witnessed rivetting!
      > It reads like a James Bond novel

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
        > We Are Not Alone - The Search for Intelligent Life on Other Worlds (New
        > Revised Edition)
        > by Walter Sullivan
        > C. 1964-66 (Hardcover: McGraw Hill)

        I haven't read this book, but this type of book is usually irrelevant,
        because :

        (1) they do not start from Tesla, and usually don't mention him.
        (2) they don't mention the Theory that existed between Newton's era and
        Einstein's era.

        -Roger