Fw: [UFO2U] Fw: UFOs Explained Scientifically

  • Linette Sukup
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      Interesting ideas here. I'd like someone to build me a UFO.

      Peace.
      Linette

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
        Hi Linette

        Some people have built UFOs and then got stuck within conspiarcies against
        them.

        Psychotronic energy, aura energy etc., is all basically the same thing that
        can go by the name of Ether, Unified Field etc. Its very confusing to have
        so many
        names for the same thing.

        -Roger