Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = GUST IS BREAKING NEWS

  • Linette Sukup
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 10:28 AM
      Could this be the same type of bird that was seen in Alaska last year?

      Peace.
      Linette

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 10 4:26 AM
        Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
        Original Subject: GUST IS BREAKING NEWS
        Original Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:23:39 +0200

        Hi!

        GUST can and will make a difference, or what do you say yourself when you
        read this headline:
        GUST FOUND AN UNKNOWN PICTURE OF OGOPOGO FROM THE SUMMER OF 1934
        Find it exclusively here: http://www.cryptozoology.st

        Best, Jan

      • hbccufo
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10 6:04 AM
          Hi List

          I just wrote to a friend whom I just met a few weeks ago. Actually these folks who I know have spent a great deal of money, time, etc.. on trying to locate the legendary critter the Ogopogo Lake Monster here in B.C. The group "the Legend Hunters" has a "excellent video tape out for sale on there hunt. This is not a throw together video, it is professionally done and most interesting as I have a copy of it. So I thought since the topic came up, anyone interested in the tape can go to http://www.seesya.com/

          I do not recommend much, but this is certainly a must see. I am planning on heading through the area on my way to Vancouver this year and doing an article on the fellows and there hunt for the Canadian Communicator.

          Take care
          Brian
          HBCC UFO Research

          Original Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:23:39 +0200

          Hi!

          GUST can and will make a difference, or what do you say yourself when you
          read this headline:
          GUST FOUND AN UNKNOWN PICTURE OF OGOPOGO FROM THE SUMMER OF 1934
          Find it exclusively here: http://www.cryptozoology.st

          Best, Jan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          further investigation.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2003
            Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
            Original Subject: GUST IS BREAKING NEWS
            Original Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:47:46 +0200

            Hi!

            Divers in New Zeeland with a fantastic claim:
            "WE SWAM WITH PLESIOSAURS!"
            See their underwater still picture for the first time anywhere and judge
            for yourself

            See http://www.cryptozoology.st

            Best Regards, Jan Sundberg