Rachel Verdon - on The Lou Gentile Show - Tues. 4/1/2003

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      From Aerielle Louise
      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      Join us Tues. April 1, 2003
      for an interesting, informative
      discussion with:

      MEET RACHEL VERDON
      Researcher, Author

      Book: Lyme Disease and the SS Elbrus

      Starting at 10 PM EST on the internet and
      your local AM & FM stations.

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      10 PM to 1 AM Eastern Time US
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html
      Audio links on website

      FREE Call In during the show"
      1-800-594-9270
      or regular line:
      1-215-331-2947

      FREE Archives available:
      http://www.lougentile.com/streamingarchives.html

      Use the Time Zone Converter to
      co-ordinate times:
      http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

      MEET RACHEL VERDON
      Researcher, Author

      Book: Lyme Disease and the SS Elbrus

      Rachel Verdon, now residing in Utah, void of ixodes
      ticks, was born and raised in Connecticut where Lyme
      disease was first identified. Her childhood home town,
      Glastonbury, is just a few miles north of Old Lyme,
      Connecticut, where Lyme disease was first diagnosed in
      the 1970s. After a lifetime of poor health and the
      tragic deaths of eleven next door neighbors in
      Glastonbury involving suicides, drugs and auto-immune
      diseases going back as far as the 1950s, she was
      prompted to investigate their cause. Once diagnosed
      with ‘chronic borrilliosis,’ the Lyme spirochete, by
      Dr. Paul Lavoie in San Francisco in 1987, it became
      apparent to the author this was not a brand new disease
      of the 70s.

      The results of a seventeen year investigation for the
      origin of Lyme disease has uncovered a scandalous
      collaboration between the Nazis and the Soviet Union in

      biological warfare through World War I and World War
      II. Were Soyuzpushnina, the Soviet fur and shipping
      industry and Amtorg Trading Company their pawns?
      Political bias by both right wing and left wing
      historians throughout the past century have been our
      biggest obstacle in seeking answers. Truth is the
      biggest weapon in a world of liars, murderers and
      thieves. The vectors of disease, drugs and poverty are
      rats; the furry ones, political ones, and medical ones.

      Let the rat wars begin!

      >From the Publisher How many Americans have suffered
      from Lyme disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s and multiple
      sclerosis? Do we write them off as necessary losses for

      the good of the state? Do we say ‘everybody’s got to
      get stoned’ and ‘go kill yourselves’? How do we solve
      this Communist plot to destroy America from within,
      using diseases of the nervous system and the illegal
      drug trade to put its victims out of their misery?

      If your answer is socialized medicine, then we shall
      next elect David Duke for president with Jack Kavorkian

      running the Health Department, establishing a medical
      police state to institutionalize, shock, and drug its
      population into submission. How many more Phil Bailleys

      are out there? George Orwell saw it coming. Maybe it’s
      already here. The time has come to put an end to this
      corruption.

      We end, where we began, looking for a witness to the
      origin of Lyme disease, to testify against I. G.
      Farben, the Nazi doctors, and their Soviet
      collaborators in crimes of the holocaust, which
      extended not only across Europe, but to Asia, the
      Middle East, and finally reaching the shores of
      America. Who can substantiate the author’s theories
      here? Who will come forward and identify the face on
      the cover of this book? Is this man the key to an
      international plot to destroy democracies from within,
      using drugs and disease? Who can solve the mystery of
      Lyme disease and the SS ELBRUS?’

      >From the Author Who was Henry Tolkmith?

      Did Nazis and Soviet Communists agree to implement long

      range plans to overthrow world democracies via tick
      born diseases of the nervous system? Could the man on
      the cover of this book have testified to their intent?

      Was Henry Tolkmith actually the infamous Josef Mengele?

      Confronted with these photos, Tolkmith denied he was
      ‘The Auchwitz Angel of Death.’

      Did the US Government use the ‘100 Person’s Act’ to
      cover up international organized crime, biological
      terrorism, and the illegal drug trade by Nazi war
      criminals? The evidence is here. It remains only for
      each American to weigh it for himself.