Canadian TV Show looking for Canadian Paranormal Events

  • Media Watch Canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Canadian TV Show looking for Canadian Paranormal Events

      Have You Witnessed A Paranormal Event In Canada?

      If You said 'YES" then I would like to hear from you.

      I am presently gathering material for a Canadian television series on
      the strange, the bizarre, the paranormal in Canada.

      UFOs, alien abductions, ghosts, hauntings, poltergeists, bigfoot,
      lake monsters, ghost ships, and bizarre phenomenon.

      Please send your e-mail responses to:
      robmcconnell@...

      Thank-you for you time, and please forward this e-mail to anyone that
      you know who might have had an experience or encounter with the
      paranormal that we could use on the show.

      Segments will be selected that have multiple witness accounts, case
      documentation, and the accessibility to witnesses and participants to
      the paranormal events.

      All the very best,

      Rob McConnell
      The McConnell Media Group,