Alien Resistance

  • Marduk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      I don't know that I agree (or not) -- yet -- with what this website/group
      proposes. But they've certainly done their homework. And their editorial
      about "The Book Of Enoch" is, in my opinion, well put forward.
      - James -

      ---

      http://www.alienresistance.org

      <A HREF="http://www.alienresistance.org">Alien Resistance</A>

      Alien Resistance -- RESISTANCE is FERTILE.

      Regarding: How to Stop Alien Abduction
      UFOs & The Bible
      Genesis 6
      The Nephilim