STW

  • Marduk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 11:29 PM
      This is interesting. I'm intrigued.
      I'll keep my options open,
      but its worth taking a look.
      - James -

      ---

      http://www.alienresistance.net/stw.html

      <A HREF="http://www.alienresistance.net/stw.html">Spread The Word</A>

      Spread The Word

      The Spread the Word resistance movement began as a call for
      discernment and action against abuses toward humanity demonstrated
      by so-called alien entities.

      With abduction reports on the rise, the nature of the perpetrators
      is becoming more clear. These aliens, specifically the Grays and
      their associates, are breaking the laws of both humankind and God.
      They kidnap, rape, implant and traumatize men, women and children
      repeatedly. They have no compassion for emotions or pain,
      mirroring the worst of our own behavior.

      STW has established a voice of resistance through an emblem - the
      image on our stickers. We are saying NO to both the oppression and
      to passive victimhood. Highly respected researchers of alien
      resistance are finding that faith, strength of spirit and
      righteous anger are successfully averting abduction attempts.
      People need to know and to believe: Resistance works.

      STW encourages a careful search for the truth. With much confusion
      and conflicting information clouding the facts, we urge everyone
      to carefully assess the testimonials, including ours. Think about
      it, absorb it, use your intuition and find your own truth. Most
      importantly, take an educated stand.

      ---