Fwd = GUST: Setting up an International Research Team

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: Setting up an International Research Team
      Original Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:13:10 +0100

      Dear Subscriber:

      GUST are setting up an international research team with representatives in
      Europe, North- and South America and Asia in the hope that what happened in
      Nova Scotia in September last year, can not happen again without all facts
      being handed over to the cryptozoological community. For full info on this
      case see www.cryptozoology.st index81a, index85a, index86a, index96a and
      index215a.

      I´m asking if you want to become part of that research team. If you say yes
      I need your full address, so we can send an application form in the mail.

      We want to send you to the scene when ever there is a carcass on the shore,
      witnesses that needs to be interviewed or a case to document more
      thoroughly. We will supply you with an invaluable crypto card (that works
      like a press card and open doors normally shut for the general public), a
      letter of recommendation if needed, reward you with making you well-known
      to both the general public and the media, if you like that, and by inviting
      you to price-reduced meetings and seminars that we plan for a near future.

      I hope to hear from you soon.

      Best Regards,
      Jan Sundberg, President and Expedition Leader
      Global Underwater Search Team, Dalgatan 37, S-591 21 Motala, Sweden
      Phones +46 141 21 79 29 and +46 70 301 79 29