Re: [UFOnet] FARMER ABDUCTED BY UFO

  • Thiago Luiz Ticchetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      DO NOT BELEIEVE IN SUCH LIE!!!!
      PLEASE, READ THIS LETTER BELLOW
      THIS MAN IS CHEATING LINDA, AND A.J. GEVAERD IS TRYING TO WARN HER, BUT SEEMS THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH.

      Dear Linda:

      > We met a couple of times in congresses in the US and Italy, and
      > exchanged a few letters in the past and e-mails lately. We spent
      > some time discussing Ufology and exchanging personal experiences
      > in San Marino, a few years ago, sharing a bottle of wine. I
      > believe I told you at that time what I will repeat now: that I,
      > for one, as have many many others, admired your good work and
      > devotion to the UFO field. I always thought of you as an example
      > of objectivity and professionalism. And I always had the feeling
      > that you should be listened to by any UFO researcher as a
      > reliable source.
      >
      > Unfortunately, I have to tell you now that I no longer have the
      > same confidence in your work, if any at all. I have to tell you
      > that I am completely shocked with your misconduct in a
      > particular case involving the greatest UFO hoaxer of all times
      > in Brazil. And I feel compelled to share this feeling with other
      > people in the US and around the world. People who felt for you the
      > same way I did and should be aware of the new facts.
      >
      > Linda, I am totally and deeply disappointed with the lack in
      > your impartiality and professionalism towards the referred case.
      > I am mostly sorry that you have decided to entirely ignore the
      > truth and skip any kind of serious analysis of the real facts
      > about the case. Instead of that, you have decided to totally
      > support an obvious fake that everybody in Brazil knows so very
      > well for 7 long years. I do wonder what motivates you to do it
      > and certainly it has to be a very strong reason, that I'd rather
      > not think about.
      >
      > I am completely amazed to find out that you came to Brazil just
      > a few weeks ago, that you landed in my hometown, Campo Grande,
      > and you didn't even bother to call me or meet me, or with any
      > other responsible UFO researcher in my country, to hear what we
      > have to say about this particular case and to see what we have
      > to show about it. You simply decided to come all the way from US
      > to Campo Grande only and exclusively to listen to a well-known
      > hoaxer, whose trajectory and activities in Ufology are
      > completely rejected by the entire responsible media and serious
      > UFO researchers of all ages in Brazil, instead of seeking the
      > truth. You have decided to passionately support an evident fake,
      > a repulsive scam perpetrated by a man that shames the Brazilian
      > UFO Community, instead of listening to anyone else.
      >
      > Of course, it is your choice who you should listen to or not.
      > Especially if you have received an invitation from the
      > interested party (along with tickets and probably expenses etc)
      > to go to a foreign country to listen to him/her. But any UFO
      > researcher in any country, or even any journalist anywhere,
      > would agree that it was an enormous lack of responsibility not
      > to listen to people who have been observing, documenting and
      > investigating such a scam for many years. If you haven't been
> [...]

      Thiago Luiz Ticchetti
      Vice-Presidente Entidade Brasileira de Estudos Extraterrestres (EBE-ET/RAB)
      International Coordinator UFO Magazine Brazil

      www.ebe-et.com.br
      From: http://www.ufodigest.com/

      Regards,

      Jan Veenstra