Fwd = UFO UpDate: Pioneer 10 Spacecraft Falls Silent

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Originally from: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...> (by way of UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>)
      Original Subject: UFO UpDate: Pioneer 10
      Original Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:21:54 -0500

      From: Wendy Connors <FadedDiscs@...>
      To: UFO Updates <UFOUpdates@...>
      Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:57:42 -0700
      Subject: Pioneer 10

      I always liked the Pioneer 10 mission. It was very neat to know
      that an object built by humankind would journey to the stars.
      Little did anyone know just how successful and long enduring
      that mission would become. An absolute triumph for the
      technological achievement of humankind.

      But, as I contemplate that Pioneer 10 whispered it's last
      message to us, I feel a sense of both loss and unimaginable joy.
      Sad to see the end of a mission, but overwhelmed with the
      knowledge that the possibility exists that long after our
      species has run its course and fades into oblivion, that little
      piece of machinery will journey forever.....

      Even beyond the stars... Beyond the Universe itself.....

      A gift back to God from us with a special golden plate saying we
      were, what we were.

      Wendy Connors