Nancy Lieder on The Lou Gentile Show - Fri. 2/28/2003

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      From Aerielle Louise
      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      Join us Fri. evening - Feb.28, 2003
      for an interesting, informative
      discussion with:

      NANCY LIEDER

      Planet X Researcher, Emissary for Zeta Reticulins,
      Webmaster, Author, Founder of Troubled Times,
      Former Project Manager-Computer Consultant

      http://www.zetatalk.com/

      Starting at 10 PM EST on the internet and
      your local AM & FM stations.

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      10 PM to 1 AM Eastern Time US
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html
      Audio links on website

      FREE Call In during the show"
      1-800-594-9270

      FREE Archives available:
      http://www.lougentile.com/streamingarchives.html

      Check out our Guest Calendar:
      http://www.lougentile.com/calendar.html

      Use the Time Zone Converter to
      co-ordinate times:
      http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

      ABOUT NANCY AND ZETA TALK

      Planet X Researcher, Emissary for Zeta Reticulins,
      Webmaster, Author, Founder of Troubled Times,
      Former Project Manager-Computer Consultant

      http://www.zetatalk.com/

      Nancy Lieder
      has lead the campaign to inform and prepare the
      public about the coming events in 2003.

      With a documented track record of earth changes
      since Zetatalk's inception in 1995, Nancy is also
      founder of Troubled Times, a non-profit
      organization devoted to offering solutions to
      surviving a potential upcoming pole shift.

      Nancy has appeared on numerous radio programs.

      The book ZetaTalk is a grand compilation of
      information communicated telepathically by teams
      of visitors from Zeta Reticuli to their emissary,
      Nancy Lieder an enhanced contactee.

      www.zetatalk.com

      http://www.zetatalk.com/

      Truly one of the most fascinating sites on the
      Web. ZetaTalk is a forum for aliens from Zeta
      Reticuli, who communicate through an "emissary"
      living in Wisconsin named Nancy Lieder.

      According to the Zetas, the earth is due for some
      major upheavels in the late Spring of 2003 as a
      large, as yet undiscovered planet (the 12th
      planet) barrels through our solar system, causeing
      a major shift in the earth's magnetic alignment
      (polar shift).

      It makes for some VERY interesting readiing.

      Nancy explains how the Zetas convinced her to quit
      her job and move to Wisconsin :

      ..."But I'll tell you about a moaning/groaning
      begging-for-a-sign time when I was first deciding
      to make the moves I've done these past couple
      years. I'm getting up there, 60, not strong, not
      financially anything but on the edge, and my
      family (except for one person) is not supportive
      of what I do. So I wanted a SOLID SIGN from the
      Zetas before I burned bridges and moved to Wisco
      and all. "Give me a sign!!!""

      "So, I had a visitation from Pumpkin heads (the
      big guys, see Zeta Types in Worlds) and they told
      me that when I went into my office I'd find the
      MUFON mags turned face down, not up as usual, and
      that would be my sign. So I went in, all excited,
      and they were face up. Got hysterical. Another
      visitation, and they said "this is why we don't
      give signs on demand! If they go wrong, or are
      perceived wrong, hysterics, etc." So I understood,
      not on demand. A week later I'm in a movie house,
      alone, trying to relax, and get the sense that a
      Zeta came in and sat beside me, and I'd find a
      candy wrapper in my pocket or some such. I was
      eating Star Bursts, glued shut cardboard box,
      welded plastic wrapper around individually wrapped
      pieces. You have to break your fingernails to get
      the candy, practially. So I'm eating along and get
      to the last piece. It's not individually wrapped
      in wax paper. Now, EVERY Star Burst is so wrapped,
      by machine, I have no doubt. So, I figured that
      was my sign, when I wasn't expecting it."