Re: [UFOnet] Re:Reply..Roger...Columbia Explosion Conspiracy

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Sandy

      Sandy> ...........I would personally rather touch a rock on the moon up
      > close and in person than having something metal touch it and bring it back
      > me that I am controlling through electrical signals 250,000 miles
      > away........

      Well that's your personal choice. But the world is made up of people full of
      different
      opinions, and some people would think that exploing space by robot is
      better, because
      it is cheaper and does not endanger astronaut lives etc.

      All the different people with their different opinions start squabbling
      about what to do,
      and out comes the decision of what to do.

      Its costing a lot of money for a few people to have a 'personal experience'
      using obsolete
      technology; when the money could be much better used elsewhere in the space
      program.

      Bug- chasers want to waste money, people wanting 'personal experience'
      shuttle flights are
      also wasting money.

      Roger

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        In a message dated 2/3/2003 1:04:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        R.J.Anderton@... writes:

        > Well that's your personal choice.

        Oh yeah.......I let every body have their own personal choice as long as it
        does not impede on my life......More power to them.

        Sandy