Re:Reply.....Bug Chasers Conspiracy

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/2/2003 3:23:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      R.J.Anderton@... writes:

      > There is a group of people called 'Bug-chasers' who are deliberately trying
      > to catch HIV/AIDS.

      Whatever floats their boat......but I wonder who will pay their medical bills
      when they get sick.

      Sandy

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Sandy

        Exactly

        In the UK, this group will be diverting resources away from 'genuine'
        ill -people - who have 'not' tried to get ill.

        -Roger