Shuttle Columbia Memorial / Tribute

  • Media Watch Canada <xzone@xzone-radio.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Shuttle Columbia Memorial / Tribute

      Dear Friends:

      As a special Tribute and Memorial to the 7 Astronauts aboard the
      Space Shuttle Columbia, who gave their lives yesterday, Saturday,
      February 1st, 2003, The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper will be doing a
      special feature and we are inviting you to send us 75 words or less
      that you would like to have part of our Tribute / Memorial Feature.

      The feature is sponsored by REL-MAR.COM and THE McCONNELL MEDIA GROUP.

      Please send your message to: shuttlecolumbia@... and please
      enclose the following information:

      NAME:
      CITY:
      PROVINCE / STATE:
      COUNTRY:
      MESSAGE:

      A website will shortly be up at www.xzone-radio.com/shuttlecolumbia
      where all message received will also be published.

      To all our friends and neighbors in the United States of America and
      Israel, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

      Laura E Millar, CEO
      REL-MAR.COM
      Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
      admin@...