Re:Reply... Columbia Explosion Conspiracy

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/2/2003 11:30:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      R.J.Anderton@... writes:

      > There have been six Shuttles in total, and Columbia, built in 1981, was the
      > oldest. It has been refurbished many times and its engine casings are just
      > too old to remain safe.

      It does not seem at this point in time that the engines caused the problems,
      so therefore this argument is basically invalid concerning what happened
      yesterday. And Atlantis is only 12 years old.........I also noticed the
      European spelling for program in this piece ...."Space Shuttle programme..."
      which give me room to pause to question the validity of the person who wrote
      the piece.......

      As with everything these days there must be a conspiracy everywhere and with
      any/all things....so this piece is no big surprise......there will be others.

      Sandy

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
        Sandy

        Being 'old' there are probably lots of things that the Shuttle gave this
        person cause for concern about.

        As to the English spelling it was probably a translation by the Reporter.

        Roger

      • wsmith51@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
          In a message dated 2/2/2003 3:57:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          R.J.Anderton@... writes:

          > Sandy
          >
          > Being 'old' there are probably lots of things that the Shuttle gave this
          > person cause for concern about.
          >
          > As to the English spelling it was probably a translation by the Reporter.
          >

          > Roger

          You've got some good points Roger....some very good points.......But I would
          like to see these people come forward if they have inside information instead
          of if being anonymous.........Articles like these makes me think I reading
          something in one of the tablod papers.

          Sandy

        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
            Sandy

            Whistleblowers fear the retributions if they reveal who they are; look at
            martyrs such as Silkwood.

            -Roger

          • wsmith51@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
              In a message dated 2/3/2003 1:04:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              R.J.Anderton@... writes:

              > Whistleblowers fear the retributions if they reveal who they are; look at
              > martyrs such as Silkwood.
              >
              > -Roger

              That is true Roger.....and this is the bad part about getting the truth out.

              Sandy