Canadian UFO Toll Free Hotline Up & Running

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi List Members

      I am happy to say I have finally got the Canadian UFO Toll Free Hotline up and running. The Toll Free line is for Canadian residents only to make their UFO sighting reports. What I am going to try to do is to gather "NEW UFO Reports Only" on the free line, but I would encourage witnesses to still make their UFO sighting reports for prior years, buy using email, fax or postal mail.

      Any and all reports in which I receive through the Hotline, email, fax or any other means will go to an investigator in which the sighting took place in. Such as, AUFOSG will get all the Alberta cases to work on if they choose to, and work this way right across Canada.

      The URL provided below is a page within my site which holds many of the Canadian UFO Groups. If you are not on it, would you please be kind enough to supply your contact information so I can update my page, plus know where to send any cases which come my way.
      http://www.geocities.com/hbccufo/CanOrganization.html

      Witnesses can now call Toll Free to report their UFO sighting using this number I provide here.
      1-866-262-1989

      Thank you, and lets hope that the new phone will be good for us all across Canada.

      Take care

      Brian Vike (Yogi)
      Independent UFO Field
      Investigator/Researcher

      HBCC UFO Research
      Box 1091
      Houston, B.C.
      Canada
      VOJ-1ZO

      Editor: Canadian Communicator (Paranormal Magazine)
      Paranormal Magazine
      Phone/Fax - 1-250-845-2189
      Toll Free From Any Where In Canada
      1-866-262-1989