The January 2003 Edition of The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper

  • Media Watch Canada <xzone@xzone-radio.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      The January 2003 Edition of The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper

      The January 2003 Edition of The 'X' Chronicles Newspaper is now
      available on line for subscribers at www.xzone-radio.com/members.

      radio.com/purchase_xchronicles.htm or go to our main page at
      www.xzone-radio.com. Purchasing your 1 month, 3 month or annual
      subscription can be made using your MasterCard, Visa, American
      Express, personal check or by calling our 1-900 subscription number.

      See what you're missing today!

      From Laura and Rob McConnell, and the Staff and Management of the
      McConnell Media Group, Happy New Year Everyone!

      A REMINDER: - You can get listed in THE 'X' ZONE RADIO /TV DIRECTORY
      OF WHO'S WHO for a one time fee of $15.00 (US). Visit www.xzone-
      radio.com/directory and to get listed, send an e-mail to
      directory@....