Lou Gentile Show Now On 7.490 SHORT WAVE

  • aergo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      From Aerielle Louise
      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/
      Jan. 2, 2003

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW IS NOW ON
      7.490 SHORT WAVE

      JOIN US - FOR OUR SHORT WAVE PREMIER -
      11 PM EASTERN TIME - USA

      GUEST: SUE STORM - "THE ANGEL LADY"

      Use the Time Zone Converter to co-ordinate times:
      http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW IS ALSO BROADCAST ON
      THE INTERNET, AM, FM, CELL, SAT, ETC.
      MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 10 PM TO 1 AM EASTERN TIME.

      Join us - for the best in
      Paranormal, Alternative, Unusual,
      Other-than-main-stream Topics.
      http://www.lougentile.com/
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      12/31/2002 PRESS RELEASE

      International Broadcasting Corporation Announces Continued
      Sponsorship of ‘The Lou Gentile Show’ and Expansion to
      Short-Wave Radio as Art Bell Retires

      SANTA MARIA, CA (PR NEWSWIRE), December 31, 2002:
      International Broadcasting Corporation (OTC
      Bulletin Board: IBCS) announced today that it
      would continue to sponsor the paranormal radio
      talk show "The Lou Gentile Show." The Company also
      says that the show will expand to short-wave radio
      starting January 2002. Lou Gentile is a paranormal
      investigator who has personally experienced ghosts
      and violent hauntings for over 20 years. He was
      born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and grew up in
      2 haunted houses. "The Lou Gentile Show" explores
      such topics as angels, ghosts, demons, devils,
      exorcism and possession, religious mysteries,
      cults and the occult, lost civilizations, UFOs and
      alien abductions, government cover-ups, hauntings,
      and the like.

      "The Lou Gentile Show" will be broadcast five
      evenings per week from 11 PM to 1 AM (EST) on
      short-wave radio. "The Lou Gentile Show" starts at
      10 PM and will now end at 1:00 AM (EST). "I added
      an extra hour to the show for my listeners as well
      as our sponsor. It is important to expand the show
      now since it has been long overdue." says Lou
      Gentile, Host of The Lou Gentile Show. He
      continues "Our website (www.lougentile.com) offers
      so many FREE perks for our listeners like Archives
      of Shows, 2600+ Paranormal Media Files, Daily
      Paranormal News, 7 Independent LIVE Net Streams, 2
      Independent LIVE Video/Audio Streams of the
      studio, Interactive CHAT, Message Board, Toll Free
      Call in numbers and for the first time we
      introduced a system where internet listeners may
      also call into the show using their computer and a
      microphone, Etc. This is the future of Paranormal
      Talk Radio."

      The short-wave broadcast will be on a station
      (More Info on his website listed above) that has a
      powerful signal reaching the mid west, the entire
      eastern United States, Europe and beyond. A
      collateral effect of short-wave broadcasting is
      that the signals actually reach all over the world
      as they bounce off of the ionosphere. Traditional
      AM and FM signals do not work like this.

      IBCS has been airing "The Lou Gentile Show" on its
      Internet radio station, IBC Radio, since May of
      2002 and backed the show in its National Radio
      debut on ABC STARGUIDE III in October of 2002 to
      affiliates across the United States. IBCS owns
      approximately 15 minutes of airtime per show (3hr
      Show). IBCS will fill this airtime with commercial
      spots for its clients as well as the different
      services offered by the Company.

      "This sponsorship is important so that the
      International Broadcasting Corporation name and
      our content continues to reach out to the masses,"
      says Daryn P. Fleming, President and CEO of IBCS.
      He continues "The commercials that we have been
      running have brought huge exposure to our Company
      and stock. With PREMEIRE Radio Network’s
      paranormal talk show host Art Bell leaving the
      airwaves we believe ‘The Lou Gentile Show’ will
      acquire much of this ‘night owl’ audience."

      International Broadcasting Corporation is a
      developmental stage company that endeavors to
      develop successful publishing, media, and
      broadcasting related businesses and ventures. The
      Company is focused on developing and providing
      online information and entertainment content
      through three units"IBC News Network, IBC Radio,
      and IBC Entertainment Group. IBCS recently
      acquired an on-demand, streaming online movie
      website called Cultmoviesonline.com.

      Statements in this press release other than
      statements of historical fact are "forward-looking
      statements." Such statements are subject to
      certain risks and uncertainties including the
      demand for the Company's services, litigation,
      labor market, and other risk factors identified
      from time to time in the Company's filings with
      the Securities and Exchange Commission that could
      cause actual results to differ materially from any
      forward looking statements. These forward-looking
      statements represent the Company's judgment as of
      the date of this release. The Company disclaims,
      however, any intent or obligation to update these
      forward-looking statements.

      Contact:
      International Broadcasting Corporation
      Daryn P. Fleming, 805/938-5573