Fw: Rendlesham 2 UFO Crash

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      A (very slightly) different post from the same group about the
      same thing.....Who is PUFOIC?
      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2003
        Thanks for nothing!!
        BUFOSC and eric morris, seem to have taken it upon themselves to
        suppress vital information from all of us.
        I would never tell this group if i had a sighting. I would post any
        information on this and many other groups pages.
        Normal ufo groups pass out information for all to see, not hide it
        for 18 years and then charge people for it. Maybe if i send them an
        F.O.I.A. request they could release just a snip of EVIDENCE!!