Re: [UFOnet] ZETATALK.com / 2003 / Not Accurate

  • Wyldcelt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hence the first rule of any type of investigation... ³Listen to everything,
      and believe nothing.²

      -- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

      Jenny Sutherland
      http://www.wyldcelt.com

      ZETA TALK STEPS UP TO BAT FOR 2003 DATE

      Sticking to the 2003 date, and placing the PRO vrs. CON of people's
      opinion. Notice that there are not many PRO's. And the one's listed hold
      no convincing weight.

      http://www.zetatalk.com/transfor/t147.htm

      ZetaTalk really is the ONLY real source for saying that 2003 will bring
      about the return of Planet X. However, this is solely based on the
      information as provided by Nancy Leider, who claims these messages are
      from the Zeta (grey) aliens.

      ZETA TALK DOES NOT HAVE ACCURATE INFORMATION

      Are you sure you want to believe everything you here from Zetatalk.com?
      The website has massive amounts of INACCURATE information. The famous
      CGI artist Steve Neill, is mentioned on the Zetatalk.com site. What is
      stated is completely inaccurate. This is just one example. Verified by
      Steve Neill himself. See below.

      I stick with the verified sources for information, by having answers in
      alignment from only the top sources.  No matter what the field of
      reference.

      In this case, being grey aliens, the same (zeta's) as described by Nancy
      Leider. I know other people that say they have alien intervention in
      their life with the greys. They do not agree with Nancy's website
      information. But who can say one person is talking to aliens and one
      isn't? Or who is right and who is wrong? Only time will tell. But for
      now, here is some light on the Zeta information from someone with allot
      more background with the greys than Nancy Leider from Zetatalk.com....