Asteroid Impact / World War III

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2002
      What if it were possible to change the trajectory of an asteroid to hit
      a specific set of coordinates on earth, say for instance Iraq? People's
      reaction to an event like this would be very interesting. Would people
      think that "god" choose to wipe them out? Or would we start to entertain
      the idea that it is possible for the classified space program to develop
      a way to change the trajectory of asteroids to impact certain locations?
      There have been reported events over sensitive nations that are already
      at war, where an asteroid exploded in the atmosphere and was thought to
      be a missile from a rival country.

      Full Article - http://xfacts.com/xnews/asteroid.html

      Jason Martell

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
        That reminds me of the unperson Bloefeld, the insane arch criminal of
        007, with his perverted use of science and scientists. Perhaps you got
        the idea for the next James Bond movie.

        Books on the topic you addressed you will find at
        http://www.powells.com/subsection/ReligionComparativeGeneral

        From: Jason Martell <jason@...>
        Date sent: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 15:30:06 -0800
        Subject: [UFOnet] Asteroid Impact / World War III