Fwd = UPDATE FROM GUST

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
      Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST
      Original Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:23:42 +0100

      Dear Subscribers:

      I hope you are all in good health, enjoy the upcoming free time over a
      number of weekends and look forward to meet Santa Claus on the magic night
      of Christmas. There´s three updates this time, so there wont be any more
      this year, but I´m certainly looking forward to inform you about more
      cryptozoological news in 2003 of course.

      This is the updates at http://www.cryptozoology.st and some tips

      TOMPTA GUDHI

      Anders Andersson from Vackelsang, deep in the heart of Smaland, and three
      friends of him where at the glen to photograph the mysterious "ring"
      Anders had discovered. They never saw anyone else there, in particular
      not the humanoid-like figure on the pile of rocks to the left, who very
      much looks like a tomte (gnome in English) or even a Tompta Gudhi, which
      was the old name for these strangers in the Nordic countries...

      NESSIE INTERVIEW

      Tony Harmsworth is one of the most severe critics against those (and
      especially foreigners) who believe in of the Loch Ness Monster but as many
      other Scottish skeptics he himself wants to be believed, especially when
      his taken what he claims is a true picture (above and below) of Nessie.
      GUST was granted an interview with this grumpy old gentleman, who has
      gone through both fire and water since the good old days of both
      sightings and research.

      NOVA SCOTIA FINAL REPORT

      Was it a plesiosaur or was it a basking shark? Read on...

      ADRIAN SHINE AND THE REINDEER

      New text almost daily, not to be taken too seriously

      RESTING FOR TWO WEEKS

      There´s holidays for two weeks in the calender and for me personally it´s
      going to be a good rest, because 2003 will be another though round with
      cell poision, examinations, blood tests and the works. However, I´m now
      more convinced than ever that the New Delhi astrologer was right, when he
      said I will live to be 83.

      THE FARMER´s ALMANAC

      The confirmation is in this old book, which I bought in 1963. On pages 83
      to 84, talking about the star sign of the Leo, in which I´m born, the book
      among other things say´s:

      "...strangers love him, more than his own relatives... and his deeds gives
      many thanks from those he don´t even know... Ha survives all his brothers
      (I have two younger brothers and one passed away only a while ago)... If he
      becomes 51 years old, he will be in his 80´s...". Spooky, isn´ t it?

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
      Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader
      GUST

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
        Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
        Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST
        Original Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:55:53 +0100

        Dear Friends:

        After another 40 days at the hospitals in Motala and Linkoping and two more
        operations I´m now pretty OK. The tumor is gone and the threat about dying
        from cancer is removed. I still walk pretty bad and have no balance, but I´m
        getting better for each day and will be in good shape this summer. If
        George Bush attacks Iraq, there wont be an expedition this summer to
        Norway. If not we will be there again in July, for the fifth time,
        searching for Selma, our favorite sea serpent.

        Meanwhile you can read this strange story at www.cryptozoology.st, which
        was found and researched by GUST´s team member Inge Falk: AGGRESSIVE SEA
        MONSTER - KILLED AND SLAUGHTERED BY TERRIFIED SWEDISH FISHERMEN

        Best, Jan

      • Wyldcelt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
          On 2/26/03 10:12 AM, "Frits Westra" <fwestra@...> wrote:

          > Forwarded by: fwestra@... (Frits Westra)
          > Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
          > Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST
          > Original Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:55:53 +0100
          >
          > ========================== Forwarded message begins ======================
          >
          > Dear Friends:
          >
          > After another 40 days at the hospitals in Motala and Linkoping and two more
          > operations I´m now pretty OK. The tumor is gone and the threat about dying
          > from cancer is removed. I still walk pretty bad and have no balance, but I´m
          > getting better for each day and will be in good shape this summer. If
          > George Bush attacks Iraq, there wont be an expedition this summer to
          > Norway. If not we will be there again in July, for the fifth time,
          > searching for Selma, our favorite sea serpent.

          This is such great news!! I had a feeling you would kick it out of your
          system! You GO, Friend, I am so happy to hear this fantastic news today!

          -- iBook (640MB RAM), iPod, iPump, G4 (1.128GB RAM), Camcorder, EPSON 1280
          printer, Cell Phone, Cables and PDA...... Yeah, I'm ready to go now...
          uhh.... coffee? Where's my coffee???

          AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

          Jenny Sutherland
          http://www.wyldcelt.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1 2:01 AM
            Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
            Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST
            Original Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:04:41 +0200

            Hi!

            Read about this summer's expeditions on http://www.cryptozoology.st

            Best, Jan