NASA & Planet X

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      From a NASA employee:

      "One telling point against the supposed return of the mystery Planet X,
      as far as I am concerned, is that the next encounter is claimed to be no
      more than a year away. If so, that already puts the mystery Planet X
      within range of the Space Watch programme, which, so far as I know, from
      the multitude of astronomy bulletins I receive, has found nothing but a
      lot of asteroids." - Bruce Thompson with NASA / August 11, 2002

      Full Article: http://xfacts.com/xnews/page2.htm

      Jason Martell
      Xfacts.com