Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] Jets Attempt to Intercept 'Contr

  • satcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Frits

      I would certainly agree with you about this being a bit early , but there is
      something about the way the report is worded that makes me cautious.

      In addition I cant find any weather sat pix of the region for that time
      which show any upper air contrails.

      However , I have been advised that there was some unusual CAP activity in
      that area on the afternoon of the 27th....all very strange.

      John.

      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] Jets Attempt to Intercept
      'Contr