Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] Jets Attempt to Intercept 'Contr

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi John,

      On 1st December 2002, "satcom" <john@...> wrote:

      >Looks like the first instance is a spoof.......NORAD Tracking
      >Santa....

      Yes, that crossed my mind too... But don't you think that it's a bit too
      early for the traditional "NORAD tracking Santa" news? Don't they usually
      come with their Santa tracking news at the end of December, just before
      Christmas?

      Regards,
      Frits
    • satcom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi Frits

        I would certainly agree with you about this being a bit early , but there is
        something about the way the report is worded that makes me cautious.

        In addition I cant find any weather sat pix of the region for that time
        which show any upper air contrails.

        However , I have been advised that there was some unusual CAP activity in
        that area on the afternoon of the 27th....all very strange.

        John.

        Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = [TheHickmanReport] Jets Attempt to Intercept
        'Contr