Re: Unknown manuscript of Nicola Tesla

  • Randy Hiatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Highly suspect. I have read Teslas words, by his own hand and from
      recorded testimony, this doesn't sound like him.
      Also his hand writing is unbearable to read at best, let alone have
      software do it.

      Teslas story and writing are more interesting then this anyway, check
      him out.

      Randy Hiatt
      http://www.members.tripod.com/RandyHiatt/Teslapage.html