Re: [UFOnet] Re: [illusions] 8 New Stones at StoneHenge?

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      How They Rebuilt Stonehenge

      For decades the official Stonehenge guidebooks have been full of fascinating
      facts and figures and theories surrounding the world's greatest prehistoric
      monument. What the glossy brochures do not mention, however, is the
      systematic rebuilding of the 4,000 year old stone circle throughout the 20th
      Century.
      This is one of the dark secrets of history archaeologists don't talk about:
      The day they had the builders in at Stonehenge to recreate the most famous
      ancient monument in Britain as they thought it ought to look

      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicstonehenge.htm

      Many Thanks,

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
      UFORCE International Director(UK)

      Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
      http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies

      From: cleefs50@...
      To: illusions@...
      CC: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [UFOnet] Re: [illusions] 8 New Stones at StoneHenge?
      Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:58:14 EST

      This is a joke of some kind. Anyone who has Windows XP has stonehenge as a
      background can tell you that the supposed 8 new stones are there on the
      Windows picture. Just check your properties and the desktop theme. I
      believe Windows 98 has it as well. Oh, and note that luckily not only does
      the guy get a high up shot of stonehenge, but it is exactly the same shot as
      the before picture. You can do wonders playing with a photo shop program!

      Lee

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why is King Arthur always considered the romantic figure in Camelot? Merlin
      was the one with the magic wand!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Stories by Lee and Friends <A
      HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html">Stories</A>
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/barbelo/index.html">Barbelo</A>
      Site about strangeness, unexplained events, UFOs, and perhaps
      something you can relate to. Also, check out great book for sale THE
      UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION:Piercing the Veils of Deception by Angelico Tapestra. <A
      HREF="http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3?accountID=IMPR00229">
      Tapestra</A>
      I believe in everything until it is disproved. So I believe in fairies,
      myths, dragons. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as
      the here and now? John Lennon
      ~~~~

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      further investigation.