Albanyufo

  • Wolf von Wiener
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
      HieghHo:

      Does anybody have any new information on the Albany UFO,the one
      that the Fox camera man caught on the tape that the FBI seized?Why
      wasn't it played up on aminstrem news sites,and why has it been
      dropped?Is this another ridiculuos Fox Hoax?("There was nothing in Al
      Capone's vault,but it wasn't Geraldo's fault",so B Sharp,Eh.)

      SKURLOX
    • ajb60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
        <PRE>The guy who took the pictures was interviewed by Linda Moulton Howe and told
        an interesting story of how the FBI tried to intimidate him into saying the
        thing was hoaxed. He didn't and it wasn't. He laid out the entire time line
        and had witnesses who could vouch for his movements. Whatever is on the tape
        is apparently genuine. The FBI took the tape. I have heard nothing since. If
        it is anything important, you can bet we won't hear about it and the
        mainstream press will do their usual job of ignoring it and hoping it will
        just go away.
      • Peter Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
          Stuff them, excuse the language. Can't some one
          look into this thing over there in the U.S. ?
          Let them know that we are not prepared
          to "just drop this".

          Oh Oh ! incoming missiles,
          sorry that's the CIA :>)

          Peter Johnson

          > <PRE>The guy who took the pictures was interviewed by Linda Moulton Howe
          and told
          > an interesting story of how the FBI tried to intimidate him into saying
          the
          > thing was hoaxed. He didn't and it wasn't. He laid out the entire time
          line
          > and had witnesses who could vouch for his movements. Whatever is on the
          tape
          > is apparently genuine. The FBI took the tape. I have heard nothing since.
          If
          > it is anything important, you can bet we won't hear about it and the
          > mainstream press will do their usual job of ignoring it and hoping it will
          > just go away.

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
          Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
          www.ufonet.nl!