The Most Dangerous Line of UFO and Alien Research

  • Informant Reporter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      I have compiled some very disturbing information regarding Human Mutilation cases. This is the most shocking, and disturbing aspect of the Alien enigma. Also, a very dangerous subject to research. The following articles are too lengthy to post here so I've added the link. BE WARNED!!! This material contains very graphic photos of Brazilian Human victim. Read my intro, and you'll see why I'm more than just a little paranoid when researching this. Any help with additional info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Joe Held

      Human Mutilation Cases: http://www.informantnews.com/a/articles/humanmutilation.html

      Informant News
      http://www.informantnews.com
      UFO Report Form
      http://starshipgamma.com/uforeport/uforeport.php
      UFO Report Form Browser
      http://starshipgamma.com/uforeport/db_browse.php

    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
        This really heavy stuff which I believe we should all take note of !
        Geoff Richardson

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!